domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

More Quotes found on 04.19.09

jim morris go st. louis no such thing as no the elder son a few good men the rookie johnny mercer 420 the fifth element john 8 7 boston marathon frank ricard she s too young
10 quid i'm going to fuck you couldn't stab he wouldn't stab carve turkey wouldn't stab stab anyone carve a turkey There is a saying Yesterday is history battle will be epic questioning the security of prisons? The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full He traveled the land in search of worthy foes cornell I just ate so I still digestible In this Warrior Kung Fu is a great beloved son excellent shot teacher handgun love Kung Fu mantis tremble at their approach hope lions shawshank redemption the lions in their dens tremble at his approach Do you not realize this a gift I'm giving you? What have they done to us? - You'll find out soon enough. Is this what you want? Be their entertainment, their play things? I'd protected them, envied them... we are no better than the beast at our door Lucian Like this? As an animal? so you want me to stay here for you? Vampire and Lycan, we are both children of Corvinus. Any man who fights with me shall have his freedom and, if he wishes it, immortality you can run and hide, or you can stay and fight max pub max's pub I should have crushed you under my heel the day you were born. I live by their rules my entire life. I kill you! All of you! cigarette harsh too harsh for me or we can be Lycans! too harsh We can be slaves harsh throat turkish cigarettes From now on, you make your own Manwiches card house elkton rose of poultice Leela, evolution has programmed our fabulous male brains Leela, time is running out. We must get to the violet star. Why don't you just adopt Fry and make him the son you never had? damn hell ass Why, hello, Donbot! Hello, miss, have we met? I'm Bender. with the "I'm gonna kill you Bender" look in her eye. We'll meet back here in 50 years, our bodies broken and our lives wasted. Hang on, I'm getting another call. Hello? Fry, old friend, before I die, I just wanted to say...v do it page And Bender Rodriguez picks up a lucky deal right off the bat stop page turn page it's Fry who's crazy in this one Bender, are you crazy? Bite my shiny metal hat Oh, Michael, this is the perfect end to a perfect honeymoon futurama Now we are even Some 20% of angel and devil of some 80% Sure, you want to do this? -Things have changed Please try to maximum acceleration a Toyota Hybrid, a Chatobriand 98, a Cebrim 95 Nissan 240 with an illegal modification Give me a name! David Park is the guy that demand Deposit of nitromethane Now that you owe me a car Kenny and Tammy, do you watch Grey's Anatomy? Just because you've got condoms doesn't mean you're safe, Kenny the most bacteria-ridden place on the planet is the mouth of an American woman Kenny has a girlfriend. The impossible has happened. kenny We don't care about the company! Isn't that called the wedding ring? A ring that says you'll be together but not have sex... The Jonas Brothers? Dude, Kenny, what the hell is wrong with you? You fucking fucking Jesus Godless Fuck They will supposed to return 10 days ago, but they never came back You stick your nose in other people's business, you get f..k up... We believe all lives are special We need to know why you can't help these people You never told us your name rambo get a little bit older little bit older semi-pro i always play twister when i eat a bucket of chicken