martes, 21 de abril de 2009

More Quotes found on 04.21.09

huckaby secretary s day fbi most wanted dunkin donuts rose red lollapalooza jimmy dean failure is not an option italian kitchen italian cuisine and now tell everything you know name of the chef italian cooking malky and stan ruined my suit what are you doing dead stan stan what are you doing spanking spank watch tv black white choice for me other chance for me and now he gets to spend the rest of his life and the victims? kill eddie put mask the mask great place to work every Tuesday thusday I want you to tell me everything you know about Italian food Nice to see you again, Mr Jones mask better mask tell me everything you know about Italian food happy birthday president i breath better pizza italian sixth sixth sense i'm free tuesday town tuesday hope fear breath breath better maybe watch tv victims families victim family killed infrared nightvision everybody tv killed eddie eddie nightvision infrared night vision infrared night vision One hour Remember, neatness counts. yeah free tuesday free tuesday tuesday happy birthday mr president happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday mr president FUTURE: Ready, baby. I want to see you rip that shit, all right? JIMMY: I feel good. FUTURE: You feel good? feel you. I know exactly what you're talking about. My bad, man. Can I get some fucking privacy here? I'll need a place to crash. She said she's pregnant. FUTURE: What, again? JIMMY: I left her the car. Our clica will be on the map after you whup some ass tonight What are you doing, man? shirt Rise above that bullshit. Come on. You're crazy, trying to fight bouncers. He with you? -Yeah. JIMMY: He has a problem with me. BOUNCER: Shut up. Man, you just seen me-- -I didn't see nothing backstage calm you down fucking mary next stop goddam car if you battle